Monday, December 3, 2012

Favorite Easy Dessert

I got the baking bug today. I just turned up my Christmas music and went to baking. I made banana chocolate chip muffins and brown butter pumpkin muffins with maple pecan frosting. Want to come over?!

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins:


3 lg. bananas, mashed
3/4 c. white sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour (or 3/4 c. white and 3/4 c. whole wheat)
1/3 c. melted butter
1 c. (or more) chocolate chips
Add sugar and slightly beaten egg to mashed bananas. Add melted butter. Stir in dry ingredients and chocolate chips. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. (Either grease muffin pan or use baking cups.) Best served warm!

(I snapped this really quickly with my iphone- don't hate! They're really good!)

 If you're interested in the muffin recipe, you can find that here: Baked Perfection

(Now that's a professional picture!)

No comments:

Post a Comment